Sex. The one thing all of us men are programmed to chase after. It usually begins right at puberty and continues till the day we die.
However, it’s become increasingly apparent that sex can get boring over a while, irrespective of how great it initially might have been. Most adults use the words ‘redundant’ and ‘boring’ to describe their sex lives.
So what goes wrong in an otherwise healthy relationship? And more importantly, how do you overcome this plateau in your own sex life?
A quick and easy way to amplify your sex life is to use male sex toys. It doesn’t even necessarily have to be with a partner. You can use male sex toys by yourself as well, to amp up your masturbation sessions.
Interested yet? Read on.
Types of Male Sex Toys?
Sex toys are designed to simulate real sexual experiences without the need for a physical partner.
Male sex toys have been a rage now worldwide. Each kind is designed to simulate a specific response. You can try each of them out to choose the one best suited to your needs in the bedroom.
What are These Sex Toys Made of?
Some of the common materials used in making sex toys include:
- Silicone: It’s the go-to material for designing sex toys, and for a good reason. Silicone-based sex toys are resistant to breakage, affordable, and convenient to clean after you’re done. Moreover, they simulate an authentic experience.
- TPE: TPE based sex toys are widely known for providing an experience closest to real sex, out of all other alternatives. However, a considerable downside to them is that they tend to pick up liquids they come in contact with. As a result, they are prone to breakage with long term use.
- Glass: Glass is an excellent choice of material when it comes to sex toys. Glass based sex toys are incredibly durable and offer added transparency.
- Metal: Metal sex toys are aesthetically impressive and are made into all categories of sex toys. Extremely durable and efficient, they can be a great addition to your arsenal.
Keep in mind that glass and metal-based sex toys are recommended for penetrative sex toys, including dildos and plugs.
Also, do opt for a rechargeable sex toy for the ones running on power. They offer a higher quality than regular battery-based ones.
How to Care For Your Sex Toy?
Not taking proper care of your sex toys is a sin. They are in regular contact with your skin and can cause infections if not properly cleaned.
A few pointers:
- Only use water-based lube on your sex toys. Oil or Silicone-based lubes are harmful to them and can break down the material of your gadgets, causing early breakage.
- Make sure that you clean your toys well after you’re done. Also, ensure deep cleaning every week or so to ensure optimum hygiene.
Price of Sex Toys for Men
Most sex toys are readily available in the $5 to $500 price bracket. However, it’s always best to opt for a slightly higher quality toy. These will cost you anywhere between $50 to $100. These will provide durability as well as great quality for the price.